Labrada Nutrition Lean Body On the Go Ready to Drink Strawberries and Cream  » Food  »
  • Although I prefer the bananas and cream flavor over this one, this drink is still a treat to have
  • It's not as rich in flavor as the bananas and cream drink made by the same company, Labrada Nutrition, but while it's milder, there's still a good strawberry taste to be enjoyed
  • I like that it's creamy because it's easier for me to be able to savor the strawberry sweetness than if the drink was as thin as water or soda

• by CirclingCanvas

Although I prefer the bananas and cream flavor over this one, this drink is still a treat to have. It’s not as rich in flavor as the bananas and cream drink made by the same company, Labrada Nutrition, but while it’s milder, there’s still a good strawberry taste to be enjoyed. The drink isn’t a thin one, it’s kind of creamy and thick. Although it’s not as thick and creamy as a milkshake, that’s still what this drink reminds me of. I like that it’s creamy because

it’s easier for me to be able to savor the strawberry sweetness than if the drink was as thin as water or soda. It’s pleasant having a creamy drink, and just as refreshing as say a bottle of water.

The strawberry flavor isn’t all that’s nice about this drink. It’s got over twenty vitamins, minerals and nutrients. That’s pretty impressive. It’s indeed a good drink for those that are looking to enrich their bodies with what the body needs most. It’s not all good news though when going ...

• down the nutritional label. Although there’s no sugar or trans fat, there are almost two hundred calories, some saturated fat and even some cholesterol, too. These things are relatively minor, but they can’t be ignored when one watches what he or she puts into his or her body.

The nutritional pluses and minuses aside, this is a tasty drink that I like to buy on occasion. It’s especially good when it’s real cold. Although a twelve pack of fourteen ounce bottles cost approximately twenty-five dollars, the price

tag doesn’t bother me too much because I like the strawberries and cream drink. I don’t buy it as often as the bananas and cream flavor, but I like to change up on occasion and buy this or one of the other flavors. It’s a reasonably healthy drink that’s good for the taste buds too, and that’s why I feel this strawberry and cream flavored drink should get an “8″ rating. If it was richer in strawberry flavor, I would have rated it higher, but I still enjoy drinking it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2728051114190331/k2311a0528/5.28.10