AVG Antivirus  » Software  »
  • It has alerted me that a trojan was found and created a pop up window to alert me and recommend what I do with it

• by BaleighGray
      Im currently running Free avast! 4 Home Edition on my personal PC and find nothing bad to say about it. I have the free version for non-commercial and home use; there requirements must be met. Ive been using avast! for over a year now, and its working

keeping my PC free from harmful files and programs.

It has alerted me that a trojan was found and created a pop up window to alert me and recommend what I do with it. Its simple to use, updates automatically, serves protection of Instant Messaging and Email ...

• files.

They now offer support for 64-bit Windows. For more information on this you can visit: http://www.

avast. com/eng/x64.

html They also offer a Virus Cleaner that removes detected worms on your PC. More information can be found here: http://www.

avast. com/eng/avast-virus-cleaner.

html Ive also used the Cleaner and have no reports showing

any virus or worm, so it looks like avast! Home Edition is doing its job. I highly recommend this software, Im far from an expert at PC’s and this is a simple easy to use program to keep your computer healthy.

For more information on this product/service visit http://www. avast.

com

AVG Antivirus

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 301412111390931/k2311a1214/12.14.06