Eucerin Sesitive Skin pH5 Wash Lotion for body and face with pH5 Enzyme Protection for dry skin  » Cosmetics  »
  • It was during my pregnancy that my normally oily skin turned dry and itchy due to hormonal changes and I had been using the Eucerin pH5 Shower Oil for sensitive dry skin since the problem started
  • I had good results with it but due to reasons as stated in my review on the same (please check if interested) I decided to try the Eucerin Sensitive Skin pH5 Wash Lotion for body and face
  • The Wash lotion comes in a white bottle with a red pump duspenser cap that can be twisted to lock and avoid spillage, the bottle shape is flat and similar to the Eucerin Shower Oil and the older Nivea body lotions bottle which are as I found out to be under the same German company Beiersdorf with the BDF symbol indicated at the backside of the bottle
  • It does make value for money as I paid a good S$15.50 for it and it was great that it doubles up as a gentle non irritating face cleanser as well
  • I highly recommend this wonderful washlotion to anyone with sensitive dry skin or just anyone like me who is going through a dry skin phase in life

• by true_value

It was during my pregnancy that my normally oily skin turned dry and itchy due to hormonal changes and I had been using the Eucerin pH5 Shower Oil for sensitive dry skin since the problem started. I had good results with it but due to reasons as stated in my review on the same (please check if interested) I decided to try the Eucerin Sensitive Skin pH5 Wash Lotion for body and face.

The Wash lotion comes in a white bottle with a red pump duspenser cap that can be twisted to lock and avoid spillage, the bottle shape is flat and similar to the Eucerin Shower Oil and the older Nivea body lotions bottle which are as I found out to be under the same German company Beiersdorf with the BDF symbol indicated at the backside of the bottle. I love

Nivea lotions. Well, The washlotion is claimed to be developed by Eucerin Skin research specifically for the needs of sensitive skin and that it cleanses extra gently but thoroughly and that it is suitable for irritable skin and has excellent efficacy and is skin tolerable even for pre-damaged skin.

I liked the fact that it was soap-free and I did not see the mention of alcohol anywhere on the ingredients list although it is not fragrance free the mention of parfum is at the end of the list which means there is very less of it. Also plus is that this can double up as a face wash.

The bottle does not have any direction on how to use so I simply used it as I would normally use any other body/face wash. The wash lotion was runny in texture, white in color with a pearly ...

• shimmer and lathered well on the pouf. It felt smooth on application and had a mild fragrance which is not exactly pleasant although it is a bit floral it had a clinical scent to it. I felt that it cleaned my body really well and made my skin feel soft and moisturized and I didn’t require my body lotion at all. After using it for couple of months it even helped soften a stubborn rough spot at my elbow.

As for the face cleansing part, it does not fully remove make-up especially the water-proof mascara and eye liner so I always made sure to fully remove my eye make up before stepping into shower. It does a pretty good job cleansing the face does not dry out the skin or make it oily and I didn’t break out or anything from it.

My face actually felt soft and dewy while using it.

It does make value for money as I paid a good S$15.50 for it and it was great that it doubles up as a gentle non irritating face cleanser as well. I used the washlotion throughout my pregnancy and beyond till my skin returned back to its original oily state. During this time I had great skin and received much compliments from my friends and family as to how radiant and glowing I looked and said I was so lucky not to be suffering from skin problems as is normal during pregnancy.

I thank Eucerin for keeping my dry skin bout under control and making my pregnancy such an enjoyable experience.

I highly recommend this wonderful washlotion to anyone with sensitive dry skin or just anyone like me who is going through a dry skin phase in life.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128051113870331/k2311a0528/5.28.10