Ballys Atlantic City  » Hotels  »
1900 Pacific Ave, Atlantic City, NJ
  • I requested a room in the new Garden Tower and was accomodated with no problem at all
  • There is plenty of gambling available at Ballys which is something I enjoy when I am in AC
  • This is convenient, and provides visitors with virtually unlimited options for food, gaming,and entertainment

• by czwurld

Ballys is located in the middle of the boardwalk strip of hotels in the east coast gambling mecca of Atlantic City. It is a hotel that has been around a while and has undergone numerous changes over the years. I stayed there for the first time in a couple of years recently, and this is what I thought: The hotel is certainly not the flashiest, but there is a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere here that is appealing. I requested a room in the new Garden Tower and was accomodated with no problem at all.

The

room was very nice. It is spacious, simple, and stylish. Most importantly, it is incredibly comfortable.

I loved the bed, which was enormous and had a soft pillowtop mattress that took me to dreamland fairly quickly. There was a large flat-screen tv and a lounge chair. The bathroom was nice, and had many privacy doors and a roomy stand-up shower.

There is plenty of gambling available at Ballys which is something I enjoy when I am in AC. They have all the slots and table games you could ask for on the ...

• first floor. On the 6th floor, they have a poker room and an off-track betting room.

The poker offered is not so exciting, as they only offer texas holdem. They do have varied stakes available from 1/1 no limit up to 2/5, plus daily tournaments. There are many restaurants available at any price range.

Ballys also has a store where everything is $10, and they accept comp dollars on an even money ratio, which is a nice perk that other casinos do not always offer. There is also a jewelery store and a

clothing shop on the way out, where I stopped and purchased a very nice shirt for myself at a suprisingly great price. I even saved some money by using the $10 comp that I had earned that trip.

Connected to Ballys is the Wild West Casino on one side, and the much more elegant Ceasars casino. You never even have to take a step outside to visit any of these three casinos. This is convenient, and provides visitors with virtually unlimited options for food, gaming,and entertainment.

I recommend Ballys. Ask for the Garden Tower, you’ll be glad you did.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 228051113780331/k2311a0528/5.28.10