Hype Ardent Gluta- C Intense Whitening Toner Spritz
  • It was really remarkable and I noticed a very good improvement on my dark spots
  • I can also recommend Hype Ardent Gluta-C to my friends who want to minimize their pores

• by strawberrychocodahi

I got this product when I went to Landmark Grocery in Makati City, Philippines. I was looking for a mild cleanser or a toner to use but I happened to check Hype Ardent Gluta- C. It was not a typical toner that I used to apply because it was in a spray bottle.

What got me interested using this product is that it claims to have anti-aging as well as whitening ingredients for battling my dark spots. Before buying certain products, I always read the ingredients.

It was really good because it has glutathione, glycolic acid, lactic acid, kojic

acid and ascorbic acid. These five ingredients made me jump for joy because not only they are good for skin whitening, but also for making the skin young and supple.

It was really remarkable and I noticed a very good improvement on my dark spots. I also notice that whenever I have new breakouts, it will never get big because it dries up fast.

One more thing, I don’t use it in the morning because I do apply sunscreen lotion on my face. Hype ardent Gluta is not so good when you mix it with a facial lotion because ...

• it is so hot outside and you tend to perspire.

It will be just useless to apply it in the morning, so I personally like to remind that this product is much better to use at night before you rest or go to sleep. I can also recommend Hype Ardent Gluta-C to my friends who want to minimize their pores.

Before using it, be sure to have your face washed first and then pat towel to dry and apply the spritz. I recommend anyone to use a cotton pad rather than cotton balls to save more because you can wipe

the pad much better than a cotton ball that will just absorb more liquid but when you wipe it, it wasn’t that moisturized.

Although there was another option which is spray it straight on your face, but I really don’t like it because my lips and eye circle are too sensitive that it gets irritated once I tried to spray it straight. One bottle of 150ml of Hype Ardent Gluta-C costs around $4 and it was really worth it.

For those who want to buy it, you can try it at any selected Watsons stores or at any leading drug stores in the Philippines.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128051113730331/k2311a0528/5.28.10