Apple iPod Nano 8 GB
2.5
  • Well i know I'm behind times when it comes to actually checking out the Apple iPod Nano 8 GB
  • I finally did buy myself an Apple iPod Nano 8 GB which cost me $100 in the end
  • I still thought that was expensive and I tried to find one on Craigslist before I bought a brand new one
  • I wouldn't say it was the best MP3 player I've had but I will say that it was the most efficient
  • I liked it when I first got it but when I found out the battery wasn't about anything, I fell out of love with it

• by willyable

According to my local pet shop as I call it, all my friends are talking about the great Apple Ipod and see when it comes to me, I don’t just out right by things just because some one says that it’s a great buy. I have to try it out, test it and research thoroughly before I make that leap. Well i know I’m behind times when it comes to actually checking out the Apple iPod Nano 8 GB. But this year I plan on actually taking the time to try different things and the Apple iPod Nano 8 GB is one of them. I went shopping online before I went to the stores to see if I could find one at a decent price. Mo0st of the ones I seen were overly priced and that is never good in my book. If I’m not mistaken the Apple iPod Nano 8 GB has been out for a long time, so I’m not expecting for it to be no more than $100. I had run into a few that were a

bit over and I had to scratch my head in awe.

I finally did buy myself an Apple iPod Nano 8 GB which cost me $100 in the end. I still thought that was expensive and I tried to find one on Craigslist before I bought a brand new one. We all know that people sell everything on Craigslist. Well I gave in to the temptation and finally got myself a Apple iPod Nano 8 GB. I liked it in some ways or another and in I didn’t like it in others. For the most part, I liked it though. I wouldn’t say it was the best MP3 player I’ve had but I will say that it was the most efficient.

What I liked about the Apple iPod Nano 8 GB was simple. I liked that it was small and that was something that I needed. I worked under certain conditions that tend for me to need small items to work around. The Apple iPod Nano 8 GB gave me flexibility which was another great thing. I did have a bit of

an issue keeping up with it though. I guess because it was small but at the same time I didn’t have anything I could latch it on to. So in the end I was stuck sticking it in my pocket.

Another thing that I liked about the Apple iPod Nano 8 GB is that the audio itself was actually great. I had a pair of horrible ear buds that I got from my roommate a long time ago and I still had them.Whenever I need to use head phones, they are the ones that choose. Even with them connected to the Apple iPod Nano 8 GB, they sound great. So I chalked it up to it being the audio from the Apple iPod Nano 8 GB. It gets to a nice level and it doesn’t fade in and out like most of my mp3 players have in the past.

So lets talk about the performance. I thought the performance was excellent actually. I’ve had a lot of mp3 players that didn’t function all that well which left me high and ...

• Apple iPod Nano 8 GB
      dry in the end looking stupiud. I like that it works fast and it never stalls when I’m looking for something. I also like that when I add music, it doesn’t’ take forever to get the feed. It was easy to setup and tha tis something else appreciated about the Apple iPod Nano 8 GB.

Now on to the freaking bad. Even though the Apple iPod Nano 8 GB never stalls while I’m using it it still has it’s freezing moments. Not really a big deal but it usually happens when I first turn it on and begin to use it. Other than that it doesn’t happen any other time.

Another thing I didn’t like about the Apple iPod Nano 8 GB is that the freaking battery life on this thing is horrible. I can’t expect to use this past a day if I’ve used it for more than a few hours. most of the time I’m away from home so I don’t time to actually charge it. By the time I get home, its dead. Which meant that I didn’t

get a chance to listen to my music on the way home. Anything with bad battery life isn’t good at all. Anything with a horrible battery life isn’t worth the box it came in

The controls on this thing isn’t easy to use either. I noticed that while using them it would come off as if I was pushing one button when I was pushing another. I have always hated the way the control buttons are setup. And to this day,I still do. I would change this about the Apple ipod if I had a chance to. I really dislike the controls and for the most part the controls are why I don’t even use it as much as I started out doing.

I plan on giving this to my friend because I’m so out of it when it comes to the Apple iPod Nano 8 GB. For $100 it’s not really worth my energy. I liked it when I first got it but when I found out the battery wasn’t about anything, I fell out of love with it.

Apple iPod Nano 8 GB
Robyn says :

re : Well i know I’m behind times when it comes to actually checking out the Apple iPod Nano 8 GB
I just used cd’s and mp3 players that kept breaking up until about a year or two ago then I gave in and bought a second hand Ipod nano, by the time I gave in and bought this apple product it was dirt cheap but I’m glad I did. I don’t think that anyone else on earth still uses their ipod nano but I love mine, it sometimes acts up but its great most of the time it can play loud music through my earphones and can shuffle I don’t think you can ask for much more from a tiny music playing device. I’m very late to this party but at least ive turned up and enjoyed it, I hope my ipod continues to work for me for a long long time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1628051113720331/k2311a0528/5.28.10