Beeperless Remote by Van Whitfield  » Books  »
  • I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I never thought I would, Because I an not into chick-lit at all

• by missreadalot
      This book is hysterical. I thoroughly enjoyed it, and I never thought I would, Because I an not into chick-lit at all. Shawn Wayne is single, employed, hard’bodied, a former All-American, and looking for

his ideal woman. He may have an obsession with ESPN’s SportsCenter, money, and going to the gym, but he�s a good guy. After a ten year hiatus from the dating scene, Shaun finds ...

• out from a streetwise buddy that technology and dating go together. Armed with the cell phone, and alpha pager, an answering machine, and his mother’s wisdom, Shawn is back in the game, a little
        out of shape, but ready to play Shown search for the women of his dream�s leads to dating misadventures ranging from nightmare belying dates and underage slayings to married swingers. Then he meets Trio. Is she the one?

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 171412111370931/k2311a1214/12.14.06