Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissue
  • I like any facial tissue over toilet paper but there are huge differences between brands and types of facial tissue
  • Tissues with added moisture cost more but are worth the cost
  • I highly recommend these tissues to keep your skin from bleeding and peeling

• by duckfan

I have suffered from allergies for the last 20 years. Because of my allergies I have used almost every brand of facial tissue and toilet paper. Anyone with allergies knows the horror of using toilet paper but sometimes you are at someone’s house and all they have is toilet paper. I like any facial tissue over

toilet paper but there are huge differences between brands and types of facial tissue. As far as I can tell, all generic brand facial tissue is very harsh on your skin and almost like toilet paper.

I personally only like kleenex and puffs plus brands because they are high quality and do not cause me excessive chaffing from blowing my nose. If you have never used a tissue with lotion in it you would think it is a silly marketing ploy but it really does make a difference. Tissues with added moisture cost more but are worth the cost. I only buy them when I have a really bad cold because I ...

• Puffs Plus Lotion Facial Tissue
      cannot afford to pay the cost but if I had the money I would always use them.

I buy the unscented variety so there is no scent to comment on. The texture is soft like silk and feels nice against your skin. The box looks like any other tissue box and it costs about what other high end

tissues cost. I cannot decide if I like puffs plus with lotion or kleenex with lotion more but they both are great and I love them, they cost the same so whichever one is cheaper I say you should buy when you have an awful cold.

I highly recommend these tissues to keep your skin from bleeding and peeling.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428051113640331/k2311a0528/5.28.10