Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel  » Cosmetics  »
0.5
  • Pro Activ didn't work for me and unfortunately neither did Murad
  • I wouldn't recommend this exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel to anyone, I wouldn't even recommend this whole set to anyone
  • I would definitely not be buying this again and definitely not the whole set

• by JCandyce

This Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel is the only thing I really hated when I was on Murad, the whole system didn’t improve my acne but I didn’t like this treatment at all. I’ve tried a lot of acne products for many years and I’ve tried many types of products but this exfoliating acne treatment gel is by far one of the worst acne products that I have ever used on my face. First thing is the smell, I’ve tried a lot of acne products and most of them all smell badly but none of them like this did.

It has a very strong chemical

smell and I could even smell it when I put it on my face. Lets talk about the formula now, it’s very liquidy, it looks like water in the bottle and it’s only a little thicker than water and it goes on very gooey and makes my skin feel greasy and oily and feels very slick.

I already have combination and oily skin, I don’t need an extra oil on my face. When it dries, it’s very sticky and dries as a film on my skin that I can just peel right off, it’s very uncomfortable.

It didn’t even do anything to treat my acne, or do anything to make my skin any better. I hated putting this stuff on my face every night but I would because I heard many great things about Murad and that it worked way better than Pro Activ and that if Pro Activ didn’t work for you, then Murad would work better for you.

Pro Activ didn’t work for me and unfortunately neither did Murad. I used the whole set for about two months and I didn’t see any change in my skin at all so I stopped using this exfoliating treatment gel and just used everything else that was in the set until ...

• Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel
      it ran out.

I didn’t have any problems with any of the other acne products that came in this four step acne system, just this exfoliating treatment gel. I wouldn’t recommend this exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel to anyone, I wouldn’t even recommend this whole set to anyone.

Pro Activ didn’t work a lot for me but it did work a lot better than this set by Murad. I would give this a zero if I could, but since I can’t it gets a one.

I would definitely not be buying this again and definitely not the whole set. And the price for this is outrageous,

you only get a smaller size if your using the monthly kits and even the price for that one is outrageous.

You would think for the price that you would get a much more of a quality product than what you actually get. The only nice thing about this is the bottle, that’s kind of nice, but because the treatment gel is so liquidy is goes right through and you can easily get too much more than you want and then you can barely get it back in the bottle and you end up wasting it.

This definitely should have came in a different type of bottle.

Murad Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128051113630231/k2311a0528/5.28.10