Revlon Custom Creations Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • Although this is a liquid foundation, it has this amazing smooth and creamy texture to it that is not messy or sticky
  • The best thing about this foundation is that it can be used year round
  • Right now the weather has become very hot where I live and I am finding it very hard to avoid the sun
  • Unfortunately there are a lot of things that I do not like about the product as well
  • In my opinion, I believe that this product is perfect for the times of the year when the color of a person's face is more likely to have a dramatic color change, e

• by Simply_Fabulous

Normally, I choose to use products from the Covergirl Queen Collection since I find that the colors work very well on my dark brown African American skin. While the colors of their foundations do not match perfectly, they are forgiving enough that they become undetectable after a few minutes of blending. I never would have imagined that Revlon made products that would work so well on my skin. Although this is a liquid foundation, it has this amazing smooth and creamy texture to it that is not messy or sticky. It goes on thick enough to hide

blemishes while also been so light that you can still see my skin.

The best thing about this foundation is that it can be used year round. Right now the weather has become very hot where I live and I am finding it very hard to avoid the sun. As a result, the color of my complexion has gotten at least one shade darker. Normally I would have to buy another foundation but now all I have to do is use the dial that is on this product to create my new custom shade. Whenever I am feeling lazy and I do not want to search for my concealer, I just use the adjustable dial to make the foundation a little bit lighter and it works great every time.

Unfortunately there are a lot of things that I do not like about the product as well. The fact that it is customizable means that ultimately I do not use all of the product in the package and I have to repurchase the product much sooner. Quite frankly, this is a bit of a hassle when I can just spend a little bit more money on a ...

• Revlon Custom Creations Foundation
      foundation that is the color of my face. Another thing that I do not like about this product is that sometimes it makes my face look ashy or have this weird cakey makeup appearance.

Overall, this foundation has been an okay product for me. I am not sure whether I love or hate it. In my opinion, I believe that this product is perfect for the times of the year when the color of a person’s face is more likely to have a dramatic color change, e.g. summer and winter. I do not plan on purchasing this product

again since I ended up wasting a significant amount of product because it was no longer the right color for me.

Although it is more expensive than traditional ones, I find that the product does last a long time since you do not have to use much. On the other hand, sometimes I find that it creates an unflattering oily appearance to my skin if I am not very careful when I blend it. Overall, I would rate this product a 7 out of 10 since I find that the positives of this product outweigh most of the negatives.

Revlon Custom Creations Foundation

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3128051113620231/k2311a0528/5.28.10