Walgreens Acetaminophen PM Geltabs Extra Strength  » Medicine  »
  • Plus, I like to change out products I use, and not use sleeping aids continuously, because I certainly don't want to form a dependancy, and I don't want to form an immunity to any single product
  • It's only $4 for 50 tablets, which is about $2 cheaper than the Tylenol brand, and it's basically the same medication when you stop to consider the ingredients
  • Of course, that's also part of the only problem I have with this
  • It's been an excellent way for me to really handle my pain and sleep condition, and I highly recommend it

• by Anasuya

I have been a long time fan of tylenol products and, because of a sleep disorder I’ve had since I was a kid, when tylenol started releasing their PM version to aid in sleeping, I was all over it like white on rice, and it was one of my favorite things to take because it didn’t leave me feeling groggy in the morning and it wasn’t so strong that I felt totally drugged at night before bed. But, in the end, tylenol started raising their prices and I started going elsewhere to find a sleeping aid.

I certainly don’t want to form a dependancy, and I don’t want to form an immunity to any single product.

I’ve tried so many sleep aids, even including prescriptions and all-natural homeopathic remedies, that the list is really very sickening, and I have a few products I will use no matter what, because it’s always proven itself effective.

The Walgreens Acetaminophen PM Geltabs Extra Strength is one of those that I swear by.

It’s only $4 for 50 tablets, which is about $2 cheaper than the Tylenol brand, and it’s basically the same medication when you stop to consider the ingredients.

I take two about an hour before bed, and within a ...

• half an hour after taking it, I’m feeling very relaxed, but not exactly “drugged”.

I could easily “fight it” if I needed to, but I’m always sure I don’t need to be anywhere and don’t plan on staying up afterwards.

I also have some serious sciatica that’s been bugging me for the last two years, and I’ve been needing something to relieve the pain AND help me sleep, and this is one of the only products that does that for me these days.

Motrin doesn’t even help any more, and I figured that would be better because it’s an anti-inflammatory.

And, I’m also STAYING asleep during the night, which is so wonderful,

because I’m very used to tossing and turning.

Of course, that’s also part of the only problem I have with this.

I sleep so strongly, and stay in the same position all night long, that sometimes I can wake up a bit sore in the morning, but it’s not soreness necessarily because of the sciatica, just from not moving at all at night and sleeping rather heavy.

But, once I get up and get moving, that kind of hazzy feeling dissipates within a matter of ten minutes, and I’m ready and raring to go about my day.

It’s been an excellent way for me to really handle my pain and sleep condition, and I highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2628051113440231/k2311a0528/5.28.10