Natrol Acai Berry Diet Capsules
  • I've been slightly overweight for as long as I can remember, and when I had kids many years ago, the problem literally seemed to balloon
  • This supplement is more to help boost your metabolism which helps you lose the weight, but you definitely can't expect it to work on its own

• by Anasuya

I’ve heard a lot of hype about the benefits of acai berries in your diet as a supplement. I had taken some acai supplements about two years ago, and they worked very well, though the results were subtle, but then couldn’t find them again after that. Then, it seemed every health drink on the market was coming out with acai berries in it, and it was suddenly the “next big thing” all over again to help aid in weight loss.

Weight loss wasn’t the original reason I had purchased it long ago, and I spent more money on it that I really wanted to just to have a good multivitamin, but when I started reading about its weight loss benefits,

I was on the hunt for it again. I’ve been slightly overweight for as long as I can remember, and when I had kids many years ago, the problem literally seemed to balloon.

I ended up with a good 90 pounds to lose, which was nothing to laugh at. Then a few years ago I lost 50 pounds, and hit this plateau I couldn’t get past and fell off the wagon and had to start all over again it seemed.

I’ve fluctuated with my weight ever since then, and it’s been a frustrating process. I purchased Natrol Acai Berry Diet Capsules for $10 (for two month supply) at a pharmacy because I was reinvested in losing weight, and that was ...

• by FAR the cheapest I’d found it.

This supplement is more to help boost your metabolism which helps you lose the weight, but you definitely can’t expect it to work on its own. I was walking every day and, when I had the time, I was doing some weight training and a few cardio activities at home when I could.

I was watching what I was eating and trying to include a lot more green vegetables, and I was drinking almost a gallon of water a day. That in and of itself would normally be enough to lose weight, but I kept running into walls with the weight loss for some reason and was hoping these supplements might get me

back on track.

And, honestly, it did a good job of it, and worked just as good as the acai supplements I had tried two years ago. In the first week, I had a three pound loss.

That may not seem like oodles and oodles, but when you aren’t losing anything for a month straight, it seemed like I’d just stepped over a huge hurdle. The weight loss was very slow thereafter, and as soon as I stopped taking it (because I only wanted it to help me get over the hump), I stopped losing the weight and hit another plateau, after about 20 pounds… maybe just under.

Still, it’s a good product and had some results and it’s natural, which is nice.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428051113430231/k2311a0528/5.28.10