Lipozene 1500 mg Capsules Maximum Strength  » Health  »
  • I lost about 60 lbs a few years ago, and hit a plateau that had me very discouraged and, even after trying a few supplements and something to help push me over that stalemate I found myself in, I was still having a hard time of it and ended up falling off the wagon so to speak
  • It's not super exciting amount of weight loss, but it was definitely enough for me
  • I think the product has something to it, but I don't know how effective it would've been on it's own

• by Anasuya

Over the past five years, I’ve had a lot of ups and downs where my weight is concerned. I lost about 60 lbs a few years ago, and hit a plateau that had me very discouraged and, even after trying a few supplements and something to help push me over that stalemate I found myself in, I was still having a hard time of it and ended up “falling off the wagon” so to speak. I gained weight back, lost weight, gained it, and it’s been this kind of seesaw ever since, and every time I try to lose weight again, it’s getting harder and harder and I’m hitting these plateaus all the more

often, and they seem to last longer.

I’ve kinda taken to trying supplements that boost the metabolism to help get me over these humps I’m experiencing and sometimes they work and sometimes they don’t. One product that I tried was Lipozene 1500 mg Capsules Maximum Strength tablets that are supposed to help speed weight loss and reduce body fat.

It was $25 for a one month supply, and that seemed pretty typical in price compared to some other weight loss supplements. I can’t say I was expecting a cure for my weight problems, by any stretch of the imagination, but I was hoping it would at least push me in the right direction.

You ...

• take two capsules twenty minutes before every meal, so you’re taking six a day, and it’s VERY important that you drink a LOT of water with this. It’s recommended that you drink at least 8 ounces of water each time you take the pill, but I was doubling that every day and that honestly seemed to make the difference.

I also cut out all soda and other drinks, anything with sugar in it basically, and just tried to eat balanced meals. I was walking every other day, so I was at least getting some exercise in as well.

Basically, I wasn’t counting on these pills to do all the work for me, so it’s

important you know that the results I got may not have been from the pills alone. That first month, I did manage to lose about 15 pounds and that was enough to convince me to buy another supply of it.

In the second month, continuing with the above-mentioned regime, I lost another 8 pounds. It’s not super exciting amount of weight loss, but it was definitely enough for me.

I think the product has something to it, but I don’t know how effective it would’ve been on it’s own. You can’t expect it to work without you putting the effort in yourself, and I put the effort in and got results, so I can’t complain.

It’s a solid product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428051113420231/k2311a0528/5.28.10