GoFit Abdominal Wheel Black  » Health  »
  • I used to have free access to a gym at the complex I used to live in, but when we moved about two years ago, I lost it, and couldn't fathom paying $40 a month for a gym membership that wasn't convenient for me to get to and from, especially around my awkward work schedule
  • One of my favorite items is the GoFit Abdominal Wheel Black which was only $20 and definitely small enough (though not to fit under my bed) to shove in my closet
  • I don't even see it when I'm not using it, and the best part is that no one else sees it when I'm not using it either
  • I'm not incredibly active, but when I AM active, I like to have options available to me other than lifting some hand weights and going for a walk
  • It's a cheap piece of equipment and really works and I honestly can't recommend you NOT buy this

• by Anasuya

I have my own little mini-gymn now in my house because I have a slight addiction to buying foldable hide-away gym equipment. Like mini-me versions of what’s in a real gym. I used to have free access to a gym at the complex I used to live in, but when we moved about two years ago, I lost it, and couldn’t fathom paying $40 a month for a gym membership that wasn’t convenient for me to get to and from, especially around my awkward work schedule.

I started out on the hunt for gym equipment that I could tuck under my bed when I wasn’t using it, and managed to find quite a few nice things that I’ve really valued

over the last couple years. One of my favorite items is the GoFit Abdominal Wheel Black which was only $20 and definitely small enough (though not to fit under my bed) to shove in my closet.

I don’t even see it when I’m not using it, and the best part is that no one else sees it when I’m not using it either! Plus, I have sciatica that I developed more than a year ago, and sit-ups were actually incredibly hard on my my back and it was the one exercise I was warned to stay away from. I’m not incredibly active, but when I AM active, I like to have options available to me other than lifting some hand ...

• weights and going for a walk.

The abdominal wheel by GoFit is a rather unstable device, but it’s meant to be. This way, you really have to pay attention to your balance and take your time when you push forward on it and pull back, and that’s where the toning comes in….

just trying to keep it balanced underneath you. It took me a week to really get the hang of it and get a good grip on the side bars, but once I did, I didn’t have any problem moving along after that.

Sometimes, my hands would get a bit sweaty, and it would make gripping the bars pretty difficult, even though it’s got a sort of ridged grip

on the bars, but I started wearing some non-slip exercise gloves and haven’t had a problem with that since then. And let me just say that within ten minutes, you are REALLY feeling the burn.

Actually, it took me two weeks just to work up to doing this exericse for ten minutes. I started out barely able to do five.

And I’ve finally started to see a difference, and I lost some weight during the first month, though I still have a long way to go. It’s a cheap piece of equipment and really works and I honestly can’t recommend you NOT buy this.

I never thought I’d fall for an as-seen-on-tv product, but this one really lives up to its claims.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428051113410231/k2311a0528/5.28.10