Walgreens Arthritis Pain Reliever 650 mg Caplets  » Medicine  »
  • After about week four (on and off, mind you, not taking it consistently for four weeks straight), I found that it wasn't quite as effective any more and I had to resort back to motrin or aleve or any other product
  • It's a good product, though, and DEFINITELY worth that price
  • You wont find a better price and get the same quality, I can assure you, so I recommend it simply to give Walgreens the business and support those wonderful prices they are able to pass on to their customers

• by Anasuya

Many moons ago, when I was unemployed and relying on my significant others income, and I had no insurance, I went through an awful period of having toothaches that were pretty much constant, and I was living off of Tylenol arthritis and sucrets to numb the area. It worked, but it also made me ill and gave me an ulcer, and I kind of stayed away from Tylenol products after that. Then, over the years, while I depending on motrin for all my pain relieving needs, I had totally forgoteen Tylenol and they apparrently raised their prices in the process of my ignoring it.

I couldn’t believe that a bottle of 50 tablets was suddenly

costing almost $7 and that was just ridiculous to me. I couldn’t see paying that and started seeking out some generic store-brand products that would take the place.

The tylenol DID work in the past, but I have to be careful about the dosage and regularity at which I take it, and when my sciatica started flaring two years ago, and the motrin wasn’t cutting it, I knew I needed something stronger. I sought out tylenol arthritis again, saw that ridiculous price and then found Walgreens Arthritis Pain Reliever 650 mg Caplets for $10, BUT it came with 150 capsules.

That FAR surpassed any deal tylenol could offer me, and it’s basically the same medication!

• I couldn’t believe my luck. I would take two of these every four hours, sometimes for a week straight depending on my flare-up, and honestly, for the first couple weeks, it was really the only thing that would provide me any relief at all.

After about week four (on and off, mind you, not taking it consistently for four weeks straight), I found that it wasn’t quite as effective any more and I had to resort back to motrin or aleve or any other product. I found that if I go back and forth between two different products, switching them out between flare-ups of my sciatica, that they are much more effective in the long

run.

It works well, and they keep the pain to a minimum for sometimes longer than they really claim to. They say you can take them every four to six hours, but I needed them every six hours MAYBE, though could sometimes hold off til hour eight.

Not too bad, especially considering my immunity to most over-the-counter medications, at least those I have to take on a regular basis. It’s a good product, though, and DEFINITELY worth that price.

You wont find a better price and get the same quality, I can assure you, so I recommend it simply to give Walgreens the business and support those wonderful prices they are able to pass on to their customers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2628051113370231/k2311a0528/5.28.10