PatentHealth LLC Apatrim 500 mg Capsules  » Health  »
2.5
  • I found PatentHealth LLC Apatrim 500 mg Capsules in a pharmacy for $25 and was actually pretty surprised it was so readily available without having to order it or go to a specialty shop or health food supply store
  • They say that results may not be achieved until the 4 week mark, so I think that's sort of a bad way to sell the product, as you're misleading the purchaser
  • I don't like companies that take advantage of the customer like that

• by Anasuya

I remember, many moons ago, when my sister-in-law was on a diet, and she had said she was taking an apatrim product. I didn’t even think about it until about a year ago when I saw apatrim in the store. I honestly couldn’t even believe they were still making it, and I felt that might have said something about it’s longevity to begin with, and perhaps it was a worthy product to try for myself.

My sister-in-law had, at the time, lost about 30 pounds using it, so I hoped I’d see similar results myself. I found PatentHealth LLC Apatrim 500 mg Capsules in a pharmacy for $25 and was actually pretty surprised it was so readily available

without having to order it or go to a specialty shop or health food supply store.

The price was high, but it’s also pretty typical of diet aids and weight loss aids these days, so I can’t say too much about it. It’s a fair price, I’ll put it that way.

You take 2 capsules before lunch and dinner, so you’re using 4 a day, and there’s only 60 in a bottle. Doing the math, you know you’re not even getting a full months supply.

BUT, I managed to find it on a deal that was a sort of buy-one-get-one, so I got a little over a month worth of supply. About 5 or 6 weeks worth.

They ...

• say that results may not be achieved until the 4 week mark, so I think that’s sort of a bad way to sell the product, as you’re misleading the purchaser. They say you may not see best results until the four week mark, but don’t supply enough in a single purchase to get you TO that four week mark.

That alone seemed a little shady to me, and was the MAIN reason I wouldn’t re-purchase the product. I don’t like companies that take advantage of the customer like that.

But, I have to say that I did see some results. Nothing to wow over.

It’s mostly just an appetite surpressant, and for the first two weeks, watching what

I ate and exercising, I only saw a two pound weight loss. I was going through a hump and hadn’t lost any weight for a couple weeks, so I guess two pounds in two weeks was better than nothing, but it wasn’t great results either.

By the end of week six, I had lost 8 pounds. Again, nothing to wow over, especially considering I was able to lose that the next month, on my own, without a dietary or weight loss supplement, simply by increasing my water intake.

Perhaps it helped me get over my hump and get motivated again, but that’s about all it was good for. Some weight loss, but shady advertising and just not good enough results for the price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428051113360231/k2311a0528/5.28.10