Nature’s Bounty Cider Vinegar Tablets supplement  » Health  »
  • But, I really couldn't take the idea of drinking this stuff again, so when I found Nature's Bounty Cider Vinegar Tablets supplements, I was about to jump for joy
  • I bought it immediately, and liked the $4 price tag for a bottle of 200
  • But lo' and behold, after about two months, I noticed that my clothes were fitting me loser
  • And, to top it off, I also didn't experience another problem with bladder or kidney infections and went a whole year afterwards without, even though I stopped taking them once the bottle ran out
  • Now that I think about it, I need to find this product again and use it, because it worked for me on all counts and then some counts I hadn't, well, counted on

• by Anasuya

I have a friend who swears up and down about the benefits of apple cider vingera. She actually convinced me one time to take a tablespoon of it three times a day to help cure a bladder infection. I was going through a period where I was getting bladder infections one right after the other, and none of the antibiotics I was prescribed seemed to keep them at bay.

I was tired of going to the doctor all the time so I was willing to give it a shot. It tasted AWFUL.

That apple cider flavoring does nothing to hide the taste of vingera, and I could barely even stomach the idea of taking another tablespoon of

this stuff and started questioning her sanity when she kept insisting that it worked. She demaned I take it for three days and see if I wasn’t feel better and, I’ll be darned, she was right! The infection seemed gone, and when I went in for my checkup two weeks later, it was confirmed, and I didn’t have another recurrance of it.

She actually takes a spoonful every single day, even if she’s feeling fine and swears that it’s the reason she doesn’t get sick. But, I really couldn’t take the idea of drinking this stuff again, so when I found Nature’s Bounty Cider Vinegar Tablets supplements, I was about to jump for joy.

I didn’t even ...

• know they MADE this as a supplement. I bought it immediately, and liked the $4 price tag for a bottle of 200.

You take two tablets, three times a day, preferably with a mean, so that 200 tablet bottle still lasts you a good long while. I didn’t even realize it, but the bottle listed it as a weight loss supplement.

I was only buying it as a dietary supplement to keep me free of infection! But lo’ and behold, after about two months, I noticed that my clothes were fitting me loser. I wasn’t actively trying to lose weight at the time and wasn’t monitoring any loss, so I have no idea how much I actually

lost during that time, but I ended up going down a dress size as a result.

For doing nothing, I’ll take it! And, to top it off, I also didn’t experience another problem with bladder or kidney infections and went a whole year afterwards without, even though I stopped taking them once the bottle ran out. It has some long term effects, I think, good longevity, the price is fantastic, and I got the added surprise of weight loss that I wasn’t anticipating or planning for at all.

Now that I think about it, I need to find this product again and use it, because it worked for me on all counts and then some counts I hadn’t, well, counted on! Great!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428051113350231/k2311a0528/5.28.10