XL-3 Cold Medicine Tablets Tablets  » Medicine  »
  • I don't like taking the same ol' thing over and over again because I personally tend to develop an immunity to it and the next time I need it, it works maybe half as well as the first time I used it, and that's if I'm lucky
  • It will also temporarily relieve fever as well, and I found that was the first thing I noticed when I took this
  • I wasn't blowing my nose or wiping it every five seconds, so it was definitely a noticeable improvement, but I still had some slight congestion to contend with
  • I noticed the relief of those symptoms within twenty minutes, which is probably the quickest I've experienced with most cold pills, and it didn't make me sleepy at ALL, so I can easily take it while I'm at work and still be able to get my job done and focus when I need to

• by Anasuya

I’m all for trying new products, especially when it comes to healthcare and medicine. I don’t like taking the same ol’ thing over and over again because I personally tend to develop an immunity to it and the next time I need it, it works maybe half as well as the first time I used it, and that’s if I’m lucky. I had never heard of XL-3 Cold Medicine Tablets Tablets, but it was affordable at only $3.

99 for 20, which was better than most others I was considering, and seemed to be designated for the symptoms I was experiencing. When I get the common cold, the biggest symptoms I get

are congestion and a runny nose, which are the worst for me.

I don’t have the option of calling in sick to work unless I truly can’t get up out of bed and function, so I have to suffer through these symptoms. The last thing I want, when working in a retail environment, are the customers to see the sales associate with the big red nose dripping snot who comes up to them and offers to measure their feet and help them find a pair of shoes! Not a way to make a sale, I assure you.

The XL-3 Cold Medicine Tablets Tablets was supposed to treat all the symptoms of ...

• the common cold or flu with special emphasis on the runny nose and congestion, so it seemed perfect. It will also temporarily relieve fever as well, and I found that was the first thing I noticed when I took this.

I was running, at the time, about a 101 fever, which isn’t outrageous, but still worse than I’d prefer, and two hours after I took this, it was down to 99. Much better, and it made me FEEL better too, with a reduction in my temperature, and that’s the most important thing.

The congestion and runny nose were improved, though not gone entirely. I wasn’t blowing my nose or wiping it

every five seconds, so it was definitely a noticeable improvement, but I still had some slight congestion to contend with.

However, I have to say that it works very quickly. I noticed the relief of those symptoms within twenty minutes, which is probably the quickest I’ve experienced with most cold pills, and it didn’t make me sleepy at ALL, so I can easily take it while I’m at work and still be able to get my job done and focus when I need to.

I didn’t know what to expect out of a product I’d never heard of before, but for the price, it definitely did a good job and proved to be better than anticipated.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2628051113340231/k2311a0528/5.28.10