Natrol Carb Intercept Dietary Supplement Capsules
  • Normally, these gem of a supplement are $20 for a bottle, but if you pay attention you can actually find 2 bottles for that price on sale, as a package deal
  • It's really my favorite staple in my diet and the idea of cutting them out entirely is not only unhealthy for you but, for me, downright impossible and would make life as a skinny person absolutely miserable

• by Anasuya

Normally, these gem of a supplement are $20 for a bottle, but if you pay attention you can actually find 2 bottles for that price on sale, as a package deal. I was skeptical, as I always am with weight loss and dietary supplements, but I’m still a sucker for them nonetheless, and for $20 for a two months supply, I really couldn’t pass it up because it wouldn’t hurt to try it and I wasn’t out a load of money if I didn’t get great results. I’ve battled with weight my whole life, and have recently started this see-saw, losing and then gaining and then losing and then gaining, and it’s getting harder and harder to lose each time I try, because I

keep falling off the wagon and straying from my weight loss goals.

My biggest downfall are carbohydrates. I can’t help myself.

It’s really my favorite staple in my diet and the idea of cutting them out entirely is not only unhealthy for you but, for me, downright impossible and would make life as a skinny person absolutely miserable. I have a low metabolism, and despite working out for more than an hour every day, doing cardio, I’m still having a hard time losing the weight and getting over these constant plateaus.

The Natrol Carb Intercept Dietary Supplement Capsules appealed to me, not only because I’d tried Natrol products in the past and liked the results, but because they don’t prohibit you from eating carbs ...

• (and some of those carbs are necessary for a balanced diet), but simply take those carbs and turn them into renewable energy and helps you burn those carbohydrate-related calories quicker. You take 2 capsules immediately before any meal containing starchy ingredients.

Now, just because a veggie or fruit has carbs, you don’t have to take this. This is more designed to combat the wheat and breads and noodles and potato type of starches that draw us carb lovers in.

It helps you metabolize and supports weight loss, but the bottle specifically states that it’s in conjunction with a reduced calorie and exercise program. I was eating 1600 calories a day, which was the minimum that was healthy for me, at the weight I was

at (because you reduce calorie intake dependant upon your current weight), and took these with only one meal a day, for which I reserved all my daily carbs.

By the end of the month, I had lost about 15 pounds. After months of going up and down and sometimes not losing anything at all (which is frustrating when you know you have so much longer to go), this was quite an accomplishment.

I lost an additional 10 pounds in month two, and loved it. I didn’t want to rely on this product, so never re-purchased it, and didn’t continue with that level of weight loss, but I was glad for what I got out of it.

Good product and does what it says it will do.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428051113320231/k2311a0528/5.28.10