QuickTrim Extreme Burn  » Health  »
2.5
  • I found it on sale for about $20 for 60 tablets
  • At four a day, you aren't even getting a month supply out of that cost, and I bought it on sale
  • Maybe there's someting in it I'm immune to, or I had my doubts from the beginning and theres' a placebo effect at work here, but I definitely didn't repurchase it

• by Anasuya

I hate to admit that I’ve tried these kinds of weight loss supplements, but the truth is, I’ve always had problems managing my weight. I’ve been overweight for as long as I can remember, and have recently, within the last five years, really started to fluctuate all the time. I’d go up ten pounds, then lose thirty, then up and down again, and I could never seem to really get myself into a pattern of healthy eating and exercise.

I’d always hit these frustrating plateaus that would leave me without weight loss for a month at a time, with maybe giving me a pound or two here and there, and I’d get discouraged and want to give up and start munching chocolate chip

cookies as fast as I could! Not proud to admit it, but there you have it. I’d heard a lot about QuickTrim Extreme Burn first through infomercials (I have issues falling asleep and watch a LOT of informercials) and then by seeing it in stores like Walmart and Target.

I found it on sale for about $20 for 60 tablets. That’s the cheapest I’d seen it, but be forewarned that it doesn’t last very long.

You’re supposed to take 2 before exercise between breakfast and lunch, and then 2 more between lunch and dinner. At four a day, you aren’t even getting a month supply out of that cost, and I bought it on sale.

I was hoping I’d see results before I ...

• ran out, because I didn’t know if I’d be willing to reinvest otherwise. It’s supposed to curb cravings, which I didn’t feel it did.

I took it between meals, and my cravings were there regardless. It was supposed to increase energy levels and, again, I didn’t really feel that either… at least nothing real noticeable.

Perhaps there was a very subtle increase, and I felt more motivated, but it wasn’t anything like a caffiene rush or anything like that. You’re supposed to burn up to 8000 calories a month, a few hundred times faster than normal, and since I had no way to really gauge that kind of loss, I can’t say if that’s true or not.

By the time I had finished

my bottle, I had lost maybe six or seven pounds. I was already exercising for an hour a day, on an exercise bike, doing weight training and walking, and I was drinking plenty of water.

I had expected, with the aid of this, more than 6 pounds in three weeks. So many people said they felt energetic after the first dose, and were motivated to workout twice as long as usual, but I just didn’t feel it.

Maybe there’s someting in it I’m immune to, or I had my doubts from the beginning and theres’ a placebo effect at work here, but I definitely didn’t repurchase it. With so little results in three weeks, at $20 (on sale) a pop, I couldn’t see ocntinuing it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428051113270231/k2311a0528/5.28.10