Cardio Chews Dietary Supplement Chews Sugar Free Chocolate
  • I went in complaining of pain in my ankle, of all things, and had also wanted her to check into a persistent problem I was having with recurring bladder infections
  • I found Cardio Chews Dietary Supplement Chews Sugar Free Chocolate for $20 and it came with like 60 chewables in it, and I thought it seemed like a dream come true
  • If I ever needed to again, I'd definitely purchase them

• by Anasuya

I had a rather eye-opening doctors appointment about two years ago. I went in complaining of pain in my ankle, of all things, and had also wanted her to check into a persistent problem I was having with recurring bladder infections. That, of course, meant a whole slew of tests and nonesense that actually ended up really doing me a favor in the long run.

I was told that my cholesterol was just past the borderline of what was healthy for me. Though I’ve battled with weight all my life, I’ve always prided myself on the fact that I had a fantastic cholesterol level and blood pressure and sugar levels, and never had any health problems associated with those things.

I was surprised, because

I didn’t feel like I had high cholesterol and she told me that it was definitely a silent killer, because you don’t know that it’s a problem until it sometimes ends up putting you in a hospital. It scared me enough to do what I could to get back on track.

It wasnt at a bad enough level that she needed to put me on medication, and she just encouraged me to do what I could to lower it by watching what I was eating and getting some exercise, and we’d have a checkup in a month.

I found Cardio Chews Dietary Supplement Chews Sugar Free Chocolate for $20 and it came with like 60 chewables in it, and I thought it seemed like ...

• a dream come true.

Get my chocolate in AND lower my cholesterol? But that’s exactly what it claimed to do… lower cholesterol in a healthy way with results in as little as four weeks. It was full of vitamins and plant sterols which are proven to naturally reduce cholesterol, and it actually tasted pretty good, almost like those carmel chewy things.

You take one chewable, twice a day and preferably with a meal. Of course, that means that the 56 chewable package doesn’t QUITE last the 4 weeks.

But I was hoping I’d at least get SOME results, and since I wasn’t exactly in the danger area as of yet, it was, I was hoping, sufficient. I took it as directed, and they were

tasty and I actually kinda hoped I could eat more of them! Nice little chewy snack and easy to remember to take because they did taste good! When I went in for my checkup, my cholesterol had fallen almost 10 points, and put me below the line.

After that, I just watched what I ate and kept at it, and I’ve been able to keep it below the line since then. It’s a good product, though pricier than I’d have imagined for twice-a-day chews, but if it helps you get healthy then how could that not be worth it? If I ever needed to again, I’d definitely purchase them.

Not sure what results you’d get with very high cholesterol, but it worked for my borderline numbers.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428051113240231/k2311a0528/5.28.10