Medi-Dyne CoreStretch Designed for Physical Therapy & Rehab  » Health  »
  • I can't very well quit my job, as much as I'd like to, and it seemed I'd be wasting my time paying for a 16 week physical therapy course just to go back to the job that caused the problem to begin with, so trying to handle this on my own seemed my only option
  • That's when I found Medi-Dyne CoreStretch Designed for Physical Therapy & Rehab, and it was definitely the physical therapy and rehab that caught my attention in it's name

• by Anasuya

I was told, about a year and a half ago, that I have sciatica. I had seemed to develop it from some repetative (and not so nice) movements while at work that involved heavy lifting, turning at odd angles while lifting, going up and down ladders, reaching futher than my stature can reach, etc. I had tried a variety of medications, and my doctor either had to prescribe me heavy pain pills or I was in pain.

Since she wasn’t okay with that scenario, and I wasn’t really either (though I didn’t like the idea of being in pain) I asked what my other options are and she said physical therapy. I work a part-time job that offers awful insurance, and there was just no way I could afford not only the

time off work, but also actual therapy itself.

I was on a mission, at that point, to find something to help strength the core muscles in my back and try to get me on track with some good healthy joints and muscles. I was tired of having these shooting pains radiating from my lower back down my entire leg.

It was getting so bad for a while that my right leg actually felt like it was on fire, and would start to tingle, and my back would twinge horribly any time I put pressure on that foot. I can’t very well quit my job, as much as I’d like to, and it seemed I’d be wasting my time paying for a 16 week physical therapy course just to go back to the ...

• job that caused the problem to begin with, so trying to handle this on my own seemed my only option.

That’s when I found Medi-Dyne CoreStretch Designed for Physical Therapy & Rehab, and it was definitely the “physical therapy and rehab” that caught my attention in it’s name. It was $70, which was expensive, granted, but if it would do what I needed it to do, then it was FAR cheaper than physical therapy sessions, and I could use it longer term without any added investment.

It’s basically a series of tension bars that you can add or subtract from a type of whole-body rubber band. It’s very hard to describe how it works, but it’s very versatile.

You can use it while seated, standing, bending over, and the whole thing fits

neatly in a closet or under a bed, and I’ve even taken it to work with me, because it’s easy to carry with me. I can really feel the stretching that it’s encouraging, and I actually felt immediately better after the very first time I used it.

I couldn’t believe it. I was stretching on my own before I got this, but I guess I wasn’t do it right or good enough, because this made a world of difference.

It teaches you the correct way to stretch and move and I felt continued relief from my sciatica. It still flares up on occassion, but using this product keeps it in check more than I’d have thought possible.

It was expensive, but I havent’ looked back since purchasing it, and swear it’s just as good as physical therapy.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3428051113210231/k2311a0528/5.28.10