European Gold Raspberry Creme Dark Tanning Lotion  » Cosmetics  »
  • I have tried a few different ones and this is by far one of the best
  • The most exciting part of this lotion is that it only cost me $8.00 for a 13.5 oz bottle at Walmart
  • I like the way my skin feels soft and smooth after I use this lotion too
  • If you go to a tanning bed or even lay out in the sun - then I think you should give this lotion a try

• by Gina Gott

I am addicted to going to the tanning bed , but can’t afford to spend hundreds of dollars on lotions. I have tried a few different ones and this is by far one of the best! I am very happy with it!

The most exciting part of this lotion is that it only cost me $8 for a 13. 5 oz bottle at Walmart! It works great and I even

love the design of the bottle - very colorful with a butterfly on it.

This lotion is just as good as the more expensive ones that you can buy in the salon. It is a 7 level tanning lotion that will leave you with a beautiful bronze tan - not orangeish or fake looking.

I have fair skin and it works wonders for me. I feel like a new ...

• person when I look in the mirror and see my brown tan.

I like the way my skin feels soft and smooth after I use this lotion too. It adds moisture and helps my tan stay darker for longer periods of time.

You really get this lotion at a bargain from Walmart. I also love the smell of this lotion ! It is a sweet berry smell that will

just kind of stick with you even after you tan.

It is alot better scent than most tanning lotions for sure. If you go to a tanning bed or even lay out in the sun - then I think you should give this lotion a try.

It is a great price and works. I will be buying more of this and give it a 10 rating.

Take my advice and get a bottle for yourself today.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127051113130631/k2311a0527/5.27.10