Blue Diamond Unsweetened Almond Breeze  » Food  »
  • I found my self smack in the middle of the dairy aisle the other day unsure of where to turn
  • I know who flirts over a container of Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, oh wait that’s right, I do
  • I think I may try to make an Orange Julius-like one next with the Almond Breeze and orange juice concentrate

• by Jude244

I found my self smack in the middle of the dairy aisle the other day unsure of where to turn. It would seem that the more diet and fitness programs I study the more I agonize over sugar, fat, and calorie contents.

It’s getting so, that I feel I need a prescription rather than a grocery list. Am I lactose intolerant? Should I try Soy? What’s the word on Almond milk? Doesn’t anyone drink cow’s milk anymore?

Okay, so I did what any other person would in my shoes. I watched what others were buying, and then I prompted stopped an extremely attractive customer and asked them what made them choose that particular kind. I know who flirts over a container of Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, oh wait that’s right, I do.

I

have to say, they were right on with their recommendation. The milk substitute is rich, creamy, and so good I am sorry I didn’t try it sooner. Not only did the taste blow me away but the health benefits were enough to keep me trying to use it for all sorts of things.

Okay, so you should know that this product in addition to being yummy is also soy and lactose free. It is also an excellent source of calcium and is rich in the antioxidant vitamin E. One of the main reasons I am thrilled with though is that the unsweetened variety has only 40 calories per cup, only 2 grams of carbs, and contains 0 sugars.

Finally a low Glycemic item I can get into! Not only does it conform to my sugar-free ...

• diet plans, but it contains no saturated fat and cholesterol basically trouncing whole milk and its slightly skimmer counterparts.

When you consume a glass of all natural unsweetened Blue Diamond Almond Breeze, you are not only getting a tasty diet friendly beverage, but you are also getting a ton of vitamins and minerals. One serving of the beverage contains 50% of your daily value of vitamin E, 25% of vitamin D, 10% of vitamin A, 30% of calcium, 6% manganese, 4% iron, magnesium, and copper and 2% phosphorus, riboflavin, and zinc.

This product is also Vegan, Kosher, and free of Gluten, Eggs, Peanuts, Casein, Dairy, MSG, Soy and Lactose; making it an ideal choice if you are allergic to any of the aforementioned ingredients, or following specific dietary requirements.

I have now tried the

sweetened and non-sweetened varieties and they are both very good. Over this last weekend in fact, I made awesome tropical smoothies using the 40 calorie almond breeze.

To make the smoothies, I combined equal parts of the Almond Breeze with dole pineapple juice, and then blended it with 6 frozen strawberries and a banana. It was very good! I think I may try to make an Orange Julius-like one next with the Almond Breeze and orange juice concentrate. I just can’t wait to try almond milk in more things.

So, even if you are not lactose or soy intolerant you may want to give the Blue Diamond Vanilla Almond Breeze a try. With all the vitamins and minerals, and none of the sugars and fats of regular milk, this beverage really is a dieters dream.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2727051113120631/k2311a0527/5.27.10