Ban Original Roll-On Deodorant  » Health  »
2.0
  • Although it may not seem like it, it can be difficult to find the one that works the best
  • As for Ban Original Roll-On deodorant, there are some things that I like about and some things that I don't like about it
  • I don't like to spend my whole paycheck on my health items, so it is great that this product is relatively cheap
  • I know that I am not going to buy the one that I have anymore
  • Honestly, I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone

• by forevergrateful12

Everybody needs deoodorant in order to keep a well-maintained hygiene and prevent themselves from getting horrible smelling body odor. Although it may not seem like it, it can be difficult to find the one that works the best. As for Ban Original Roll-On deodorant, there are some things that I like about and some things that I don’t like about it. I will start with what I like about it.

I like that it is roll-on. With this feature, there is no powder or residue. When I put the deodorant on, you can’t even tell if it is there, even if I haven’t shaved in a while. I also like how small it is. It is not one of those huge deodorant bottles that you can’t even fit in your purse. I am glad that I am able to slip it right in my

purse when I go out for the night and am able to re-apply it whenever. And since there is no residue, I can keep re-applying it even if I am wearing one of those black dresses. I also like how it’s really not all that expensive. I don’t like to spend my whole paycheck on my health items, so it is great that this product is relatively cheap.

Now let’s move on to what I do not like. I don’t like the way it smells. Now this can be a problem. The whole point of putting on deodorant is so you smell good. This kind does not make me smell very pleasant. Every time I have used it, it has kept me from smelling like sweat but with the way this thing smells, I’d rather smell like sweat. People have told me that they ...

• don’t even notice the smell, that when I am wearing it, it just smells like nothing. Maybe once you put it on it just does it’s job and doesn’t smell like anything but I’m not sure. I can always smell it.

This product would almost be perfect if it had some other flavors. They might actually have other flavors but if they smell just as bad as the flavor that I have, I don’t know if I would buy it. You can’t really tell unless you buy it though which kind of stinks. It’s kind of like a trial and error thing. I know that I am not going to buy the one that I have anymore. I need one that smells good so that I smell good. I don’t want to smell like that and I don’t want to smell like nothing if

that’s really what other people are really smelling. I want to smell like something fresh and exciting!

Another thing that I don’t like about this product is that sometimes the rolly thingy gets stuck. This can get kind of annoying when I am in a hurry and it won’t budge. But it doesn’t happen all the time.

Honestly, I wouldn’t recommend this product to anyone. The bad things about it outweigh the good things and that is not how deodorant should be. It needs to be able to do it’s job and if it smells like mine does, it’s really not worth it. If you can find different scents that you can try that might be better. If not, I’d say to stay clear of this product. It is easy to find deodorants that are just as easy and accessable, ones that actually smell pleasant to the nose.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3427051112940631/k2311a0527/5.27.10