Little River Casino
Manistee, 49660, MI

• by Hornetlover

I was invited by a friend to go with her and her friends and family to Little River Casino, and I invited my friend to go with us, too. It’s a long way to get there. It took us three long hours before we reached Little River Casino.

Little River was not what I expected it to be. It’s so crowded, not with players but the spaces. Slot machines are too close

to each other. They don’t have many games as well. It’s all the same games, so you don’t have much time to choose which slot machine you would wanna play on, because there is nothing much to choose from.

What I liked about Little River was they gave us $25 to start. But, when I was cashing out for the 4th time, their money dispensing machine was not working, so ...

• we have to go to the receptionist and fall in line just to cash in.

I like their buffet restaurant there. For $10, you can eat anything that you want to. But you have to pay separately if you wanna have pizza or hamburger? Their dessert was really good, though. Loved their ice cream. Right at the entrance, there’s a free popcorn and it was good.

It was not smoky

as I expected. When I got home, my clothes weren’t smelly like I was a big ash-tray. I am not going back to Little River Casino. I am not so excited to go back to Little River Casino. It is way too far from where I live and even if I live close to them, I am not going back there. Too many slot machines but there’s not enough games to choose.

Little River Casino

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 4827051112930631/k2311a0527/5.27.10