Villa La Paz Apartments  » Real estate  »
1.5
28377 Encanto Dr. Sun City, CA 92586
  • When my least is up I am most definitely getting out of here
  • I highly recommend not considering moving into these apartments even though the rent is below market value

• by Micole

I have been living at this residents since november of 2008. I saw the apartments in the forrent magazine and was shock at how much the rent was, which was really cheap compared to other apartments. I can not wait to move because I am so sick of the service here.

There is always something that needs to be fix and when you put in a request, it gets ignored and put on hold for several months. Then when the maintenance finally do come around

you have added on to the list of other things that need to be fixed.

The rent is cheap, so I guess you get what you pay for because it is ridiculous how the staff is so snotty and not reliable. There were two staff members here when I moved here and now there is one, which is the manager.

There is also one maintenance guy that has to do all the work. I see him from time to time and he just seem to ...

• hang around.

I had moved from upstairs to a downstairs, and by doing that I was suppose to receive my deposit within 30 days. I didn’t receive till 3 months later.

I kept asking the manager about my deposit and she can never tell me what was wrong. I even called the corporate office several times and left messages and never received a call back.

The laundry room is a total mess and there is always trash every where you look. I never see anyone

pick up trash around here.

The manager seems to take 2 hour lunches as well and seem like she puts you down like she is better than you. If I had known about this complex upon moving in, I would have never moved in.

When my least is up I am most definitely getting out of here. I am already looking for another place, and making sure I do research first.

I highly recommend not considering moving into these apartments even though the rent is below market value.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 6227051112920631/k2311a0527/5.27.10