John’s Incredible Pizza  » Restaurants  »
6187 Valley Springs Pky. Riverside, CA 92507
  • So that weekend I decided to see what he was talking about and how awesome he thought it was to be six years old
  • I recommend seeing if they have a John's Incredible Pizza near you

• by Micole

My son came home one day from spending the evening with his aunt, and when he did he told me about this place called John’s Incredible Pizza. He was so happy and wanted to show me about this place and was begging to go back. So that weekend I decided to see what he was talking about and how awesome he thought it was to be six years old.

When we got there I was shock myself. I

was like a little kid and was amazed of how my son was right, this place is pretty cool.

It’s almost like Chuck e Cheese but much cooler and bigger. They have a all you can eat pizza and salad buffet which is really good, and also have different theme rooms where you can eat your food.

For example, they have a sports room where mostly adults like to eat to watch sports. They have another room that ...

• is set up like a cabin, a room design for kids, and another room that plays music videos.

I never seen such a place, but I had a great time. The games are cool too.

There are a lot of different types of games and instead of using coins you load your money on a card that is reloadable. If you enroll in their membership program, you can benefit every time you go there and use your

card.

You can earn free credit for games and rides. The rides are awesome as well.

My son loved it and we went back a few weekends in a row. If you want to have a birthday party for your child there, you can have your own party room and your child get treated like a prince or princess.

The staff is really cool and patient with the children. I recommend seeing if they have a John’s Incredible Pizza near you.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 727051112890631/k2311a0527/5.27.10