BonVie Mini Mixer  » Housewares  »
1.5
  • It may have only cost seven dollars, but I expected seven dollars to go further than four and a half weeks
  • The mixer doubled as a cup, and I could just remove the mixer and drink from the twenty ounce cup, which was convenient
  • I noticed that the top did leak, so the lid wasn't as tight as it should have been

• by CirclingCanvas

This mini mixer lasted me approximately four and a half weeks before it kicked the bucket on me. I tried replacing the batteries and new batteries didn’t bring it back to life. I’m pretty sure nothing happened to it during this four and a half week period that could have caused it to break.

I certainly not once dropped it and it wasn’t bumped against anything. It just stopped working.

It may have only

cost seven dollars, but I expected seven dollars to go further than four and a half weeks.

When it was working, it worked fine.

I used it to mix powdered drinks and the powder dissolved completely, leaving behind nothing but a refreshing, tasty and smooth drink. It wasn’t a noisy mixer, either.

It made noise, just not a lot, which was nice. The instructions said that I could use the mixer for a lot ...

• of things, like pancake batter, for example, but I never got around to trying that.

The mixer doubled as a cup, and I could just remove the mixer and drink from the twenty ounce cup, which was convenient. I noticed that the top did leak, so the lid wasn’t as tight as it should have been.

Nonetheless, I would have kept using it had it kept working, but it didn’t last long and I

hadn’t even used it that much. I used it seven days a week, yes, but it’s not like I used it for long periods of time.

It was only on for a couple of minutes or so a day. That’s not what I consider heavy use.

It was efficient and convenient, but the fact that it barely lasted a month is not good and that’s the reason it only gets a “3″ from me.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5327051112880631/k2311a0527/5.27.10