CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Cinnamon Toast  » Cosmetics  »
  • The way I like to apply the CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Cinnamon Toast is by swirling my makeup blush brush around in the blush and than I like to sweep the blush across my cheeks, forehead, and nose to give them a warm pop of color and glow
  • When I need to remove the blush it comes right off with my makeup remover with no problem at all
  • The price I paid for my blush was around $4 which I thought was extremely affordable
  • I know I did and have recommended it to people with olive, tan, and dark skin
  • I wish you all the best with giving your face a warm glow

• by Soleil Robins

CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Cinnamon Toast is one of my favorite pressed powder blushes to use to add a natural pop of color to my cheeks. It has a nice warm tone to it and is really light and airy when I apply it to my cheeks. I even like the fact that it comes in a small easy to travel container with a blush brush. However, I rarely even use the blush brush because it is to small.

I usually use my own big blush brush and you may want to too.

The CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Cinnamon Toast is made with oat flour, eucalyptus oil, clove oil, minerals, and fragrance. These ingredients do not seem to bother my sensitive skin at all which is really nice. They don’t even clog my pores and cause acne breakouts which is another plus about this powder blush.

The way I like to apply the CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Cinnamon ...

• Toast is by swirling my makeup blush brush around in the blush and than I like to sweep the blush across my cheeks, forehead, and nose to give them a warm pop of color and glow. When I need to remove the blush it comes right off with my makeup remover with no problem at all.

The store I get my CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Cinnamon Toast at is my local drugstore which is Rite Aid. You can also

find this blush in a lot of your local drugstores, grocery stores, and department stores. The price I paid for my blush was around $4 which I thought was extremely affordable.

I hope those of you looking for a nice warm blush to use like CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Cinnamon Toast. I know I did and have recommended it to people with olive, tan, and dark skin. I wish you all the best with giving your face a warm glow.

CoverGirl Cheekers Blush in Cinnamon Toast

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127051112850631/k2311a0527/5.27.10