HerStyler Shampoo and Conditioner  » Health  »
2.0
  • I had never heard of HerStyler before so I decided I would try it out
  • The first thing I noticed was that the shampoo did not lather like the bottle said it should
  • My hair definitely felt cleaner but not too much cleaner
  • For how this product worked on my hair, I don't think it's worth that much money
  • So I can honestly say that I would never buy this product and I don't recommend that you waste your money on it either

• by forevergrateful12

I first used this shampoo and conditioner when I returned home from college and took a shower in my mother’s bathroom. She had a few different brands of shampoo and conditioner. I had never heard of HerStyler before so I decided I would try it out. The first thing I noticed was that the shampoo did not lather like the bottle said it should. I don’t know if it was because maybe my hair was extra greasy that day or what but when I washed it again right after, it finaly lathered up a little bit.

When I got out of the shower, I didn’t really feel much of a different. My hair definitely felt cleaner but not too much cleaner. When I asked how much the shampoo and conditioner cast, my mother said that

it was about seventy dollars. For how this product worked on my hair, I don’t think it’s worth that much money. It doesn’t work much better than the other products I have used that were only four to five dollars.

However, what I did like about this product is that it basically strips out all the left-over shampoo and conditioner that is in your hair. I think that this is the reason my hair felt and looked a little bit cleaner. All of the other shampoos and conditioners that hadn’t completely been rinced out of my hair were now out of my hair and it was just a natural feel of my hair. I really liked that.

Another thing that is really great about this product is that I found that my hair was especially easier ...

• to style. I used this shampoo and conditioner the night before my grandmother’s wedding and when I straightened my hair in the morning, it was the best hair-straighten I have ever done. I was also using a different and stronger hair straightener, but I could tell that this product had a lot to do with it as well.

A thing that I don’t like about it is that they really don’t give you that much for the amount that it costs. It’s a pretty small bottle. There are about ten people who live in my house and spending seventy dollars on a shampoo and conditioner that is that small really isn’t worth it. It would be gone in just one day! I’m surprised there was any left in the bottle when I finally got in

the shower.

If this product was a few bucks, at the most ten dollars, I would say that it is an incredible product that really works because it does do a little extra than a normal shampoo or conditioner. But it doesn’t do that much more, so to have it cost so much just isn’t worth it. So I can honestly say that I would never buy this product and I don’t recommend that you waste your money on it either. If you are at a friend’s house and they have it in their shower, take advantage of using it as I did at my mother’s house, as it would then be free and okay to use. Otherwise, you really shouldn’t bother buying it. Invest your money in ten bottles of another kind of hair product.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3427051112750631/k2311a0527/5.27.10