Cover Girl Lash Blast Luxe Mascara
  • I had seen the commercial ads and magazine ads for this mascara with Rihanna and I thought her eyes were really pretty, of course I was learning not to trust these ads anymore especially since I had tried products that Drew Barrymore looked great in on the TV commercial ads and the magazine ads and then I tried the products and they didn't work well on me but I figured that I would give this a try anyway
  • I especially loved the volume and the length, one of the best mascaras for giving that to my lashes
  • I would recommend this to anyone especially if you love the original Lash Blast by Cover Girl

• by JCandyce

I was really interested in trying this mascara because I really loved the original Volume Blast by mascara and this mascara Lash Blast Luxe was suppose to do the same thing as the original Lash Blast but the Lash Blast Luxe would also have glittery flecks to your eyelashes. I had seen the commercial ads and magazine ads for this mascara with Rihanna and I thought her eyes were really pretty, of course I was learning not to trust these ads anymore especially since I had tried products that Drew Barrymore looked great in on the TV commercial ads and the magazine ads and then I tried the products and they didn’t work well on me but I figured that I would give this a try anyway.

The first thing that I

really loved about this mascara was that the mascara bottle was pink, pink is my favorite color and this was a very pretty pink, I liked it better than the orange for the original Lash Blast mascara.

Second thing that I really liked was that just like the original Lash Blast mascara this Lash Blast Luxe mascara came with a big brush the same as the original Lash Blast.

This one went on the very same way as the original and I got the great length, volume and fullness from the Luxe that I got with the original.

Just like the original, the Luxe was very easy to apply, it didn’t clump at all and it separated my lashes nicely while adding length, volume and thickness.

I especially loved the volume and ...

• the length, one of the best mascaras for giving that to my lashes.

When I was done applying the mascara to my eyes I looked in the mirror too see if I saw any difference and although I couldn’t really see and of the glitter flecks my eyes did look different, they looked brighter and more open.

When I looked closer in the mirror I could see little sparkles on my lashes, so unless someone is looking at you really close they probably wont see the sparkles unless maybe your out and it’s very sunny outside or you’re some where with very bright lights.

When I run out of this mascara I’m probably going to buy this one instead of the original lash Blast since this Lash Blast Luxe does everything that

the original Lash Blast does and plus it makes my eyes look brighter.

I always mostly wear black mascara so that’s the shade that I got be I’ve been considering to buy the emerald green and see how that turns out on my eyes, I don’t have green eyes so I don’t know if it will have the same effect as the green one but I may try it anyway.

Only thing that that I really hate about this mascara is that you can’t really see the sparkles, I wish there was more, not a lot that it sparkles all my lashes, but just a little more so it’s more noticeable so it loses a point because of that.

I would recommend this to anyone especially if you love the original Lash Blast by Cover Girl.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127051112580631/k2311a0527/5.27.10