L’Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Conditioning Treatment
1.0
  • It says to leave on for three minutes but I always leave on conditioning treatments longer on my hair just because my hair is thick and I think that they work better if they're left on longer
  • I thought this would at least add some shine to my hair if it didn't do anything else but it didn't even do that

• by JCandyce

What mainly attracted me to L’Oreal Pearl Protein Complex Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Conditioning Treatment at first was the pretty pink bottle that it comes in. I saw the ads for it in magazines and I wanted to try it but when I went to the store and saw it in person, the color was even prettier. But of course I didn’t just buy this because it came in a pretty pink bottle, it says that it adds shine to dull hair and that it conditions damaged hair.

I’ve been using a few things on my damaged hair and they’re working and my hair has improved greatly and even though my hair is in better condition, I still like to use conditioning treatments so that my hair gets in better condition and

stays that way. I use a lot of heat tools like my blow dryer and my flat iron on my hair a lot so I need something that’s going to keep my hair looking and feeling healthy, especially strong and shiny if it can.

I used one of my shampoos and conditioners and then rinsed it out with warm water and then I applied this Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Conditioning Treatment by L’Oreal to my hair. It smells really good, it’s a light smell but it smells very nice.

It says to leave on for three minutes but I always leave on conditioning treatments longer on my hair just because my hair is thick and I think that they work better if they’re left on longer. So I left it on for ...

• almost 30 minutes (Which I do most treatments for my hair) and I didn’t feel any irritation to my scalp at all, no itching, burning or anything like that.

When the 30 minutes were up, I rinsed it out with warm water and then towel dried my hair. I brushed my hair thoroughly and then blew dry it completely dry and then flat ironed my hair.

My hair didn’t feel any different, any softer, smoother or anything like that but at least it didn’t make my hair tangled or anything so at that was good. Although it didn’t show any difference in my hair the first time that I used it, I still continued to use it until the bottle ran out, which was about 5 uses.

I still didn’t really see

any difference in my hair, it didn’t even make it any more shiner. I thought this would at least add some shine to my hair if it didn’t do anything else but it didn’t even do that.

It suggest using it with the L’Oreal Vive Pro conditioning Gloss shampoo but since this didn’t really give any kind of results, or at least none that I noticed, I’m probably not going to try the shampoo, at least not anytime soon anyway. I wont be buying this L’Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss Conditioning Treatment again, unless I buy the matching shampoo and even me buying that is a slim chance that I’ll be buying the shampoo.

The only thing I liked about this was the pink bottle and the smell, so for that it gets a 2.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127051112560531/k2311a0527/5.27.10