Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was trying to find ways of how to deal with this problem when my friend suddenly visited me and showed me her marvelous discovery of Sally Hansen’s Airbrush Legs
  • After an hour of debating with myself, I decided that I am determined to buy it
  • But before I bought it, there was a demonstration of the product
  • Then I thought that maybe, just maybe it could also work for her armpits the way it worked for my legs

• by Bloodberry

I love wearing heels. But through all those years of constantly wearing high heels in order for me to look taller and have that sexy model walk, my legs paid a very high price for it. Hello varicose veins! Since I am also fair skinned, those ugly veins can easily been seen by the naked eye. And because of them, I stopped wearing short skirts and opted for pants instead especially in broad daylight.

I was trying to find ways of how to deal with this problem when my friend suddenly visited me and showed me her marvelous discovery of Sally Hansen’s Airbrush Legs. She hurriedly accompanied

me to the mall so I could grab a hold of one. As we were nearing the section that sold the product, I was very much excited, but when I saw how expensive it was, my jaw dropped to the floor.

I suddenly thought twice of buying it. After an hour of debating with myself, I decided that I am determined to buy it. But before I bought it, there was a demonstration of the product.

Go figure, I actually volunteered since I wanted to make sure that this product was not a hoax. I liked what I saw, no varicose veins in sight. It even covered ...

• the unshaved hair on my legs.

It really did cover up my leg imperfections plus its water proof. Recently, another friend of mine asked me to accompany her to this event that required me to wear a short dress. I saw this as an opportunity to use my Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs since I’ve already tried it before; I was confident enough that I worked.

But then my friend has a problem with her armpits being too dark and she wanted to wear a sleeveless. Then I thought that maybe, just maybe it could also work for her armpits the way it worked for my legs. I

asked her to spray a generous amount on her armpits and blend it.

We were both shocked of how it made her dark armpits lighter and it wasn’t even obvious that there was something done to it. It looked natural. It wasn’t only for the legs, it’s all around except for the face, but that’s a different story since I also bought Sally Hansen’s Airbrush Make-Up.

Going back to the Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs, this product does wonders for imperfections that need to be hidden especially on occasions that need more baring of skin than usual. Now here is a product that covers me up when I want to be bare.

Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127051112540531/k2311a0527/5.27.10