Nivea Extra Whitening Spray Deodorant
  • When I found out that spray deodorants were available out on the market, I instantly bought one
  • Having used the same product for nearly three years now, I can most definitely say that I am a satisfied costumer
  • So for people who don’t mind spending more than your average deodorant, Nivea Extra Whitening Spray Deodorant is the best investment you can give to your armpits

• by Bloodberry

I personally despise roll-on deodorants. I find it very unsanitary. When I found out that spray deodorants were available out on the market, I instantly bought one.

I had to choose from various labels but as soon as I saw that Nivea has the same product, I knew that there was no room for hesitation. The price is a bit high for a

deodorant.

But for me, it doesn’t matter; after all, it is Nivea. So what makes this product different from all the rest? Nivea Spray Deodorant’s is very gentle on the skin.

Since the skin on the armpits is extra sensitive compared to others areas, Nivea Spray Deodorant is perfect for the job. It can last the whole day and does not leave stain ...

• marks on clothes.

There will be no evidence that it’s there. It truly is invisible and yet continues to work it’s magic of giving a fresh feeling.

It has a mild scent that doesn’t go sour even when perspiring. Since it is a spray, there is a cold sensational feeling when it is being applied.

As for the whitening effects, it really does

work. The dark lines on my armpits have lightened and my armpit pores are no longer visible.

Having used the same product for nearly three years now, I can most definitely say that I am a satisfied costumer. So for people who don’t mind spending more than your average deodorant, Nivea Extra Whitening Spray Deodorant is the best investment you can give to your armpits.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127051112520531/k2311a0527/5.27.10