Rite Life Power Mixer - Personal Drink Mixer
0.5
  • I don't think anybody wants to drink a partially dissolved powdered drink mix, at least certainly not at my house

• by CirclingCanvas

This drink mixer didn’t mix much of anything. I tried five different powdered mix drinks in this mixer and it didn’t dissolve any of the mixes.

It left drink mix particles and that isn’t pleasant to drink down at all! It seemed no matter how long I let this mixer go at it, it couldn’t fully dissolve the drink mixes.

I

don’t think anybody wants to drink a partially dissolved powdered drink mix, at least certainly not at my house.

Thus, it was of absolutely no use to me at all.

When it was in operation, it made a heck of a lot of noise and cause the table that it was standing on to shake.

Now granted, that wasn’t the sturdiest ...

• table in the house, but still, it shouldn’t have been shaking like that.

To make matters worse, the mixer leaks from the top.

The contents drip down the sides of the mixer and onto the surface the mixer is standing on.

Not only then does this mixer not dissolve powdered drink mixes, and not only does it shake and make lots of

noise, but it also drips and leaks! It wasn’t even worth eight dollars.

I’d go as far and say it wasn’t worth any amount of money.

It’s evidently poorly put together and mass produced for quick money.

I don’t see how else it could have been considered in acceptable working condition before it left the factory.

Giving it a “1″ rating is being generous.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5327051112510531/k2311a0527/5.27.10