Victoria Secret Mosaic Blushing Powder in Mosaic Pink  » Cosmetics  »
  • Unfortunately, my favorite red cheek tint miraculously disappeared just when I was about to go out for an important event
  • As I applied the Victoria Secret Blushing Powder, my friend noticed me and said that it was way better than what I have been using before
  • So for me, Victoria Secret Blushing Powder in Mosaic Pink is definitely a best buy

• by Bloodberry

Being fair skinned, finding the right blush-on should come easy for me. But often times, I tend to buy red tinted cheek tints that make me look as if I got slapped.

Passers by would stare at my blood rushed cheeks.

When my mom got back from the US, she bought me this make-up kit which has the following items: eye shadow, lipstick, nail polish, lip

gloss and the Victoria Secret Mosaic Blushing Powder.

Going back to the blush-on, I wasn’t really going to use my new blush on just yet since at that time, I still have my favorite cheek tint.

Unfortunately, my favorite red cheek tint miraculously disappeared just when I was about to go out for an important event.

So I guess I didn’t have any other choice but ...

• to use the new one.

At first I was a bit hesitant since I was not specifically oriented on how to use a blushing powder.

I was more skilled in using a cheek tint.

As I applied the Victoria Secret Blushing Powder, my friend noticed me and said that it was way better than what I have been using before.

So I guess I could

say I sort of “blushed” a little after hearing such a compliment.

I can’t believe that it took me so long and a cheek tint disappearance act for me to realize that Mosaic Pink is more of my color.

So for me, Victoria Secret Blushing Powder in Mosaic Pink is definitely a best buy.

After all, it did save me from an almost pale night out on the town.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127051112500531/k2311a0527/5.27.10