Kraft Macaroni and Cheese
  • This original macaroni and cheese dinner is the same blue and orange box pretty much since my childhood, and I love that

• by Zozo Co.
      Here I’m talking about good old in the box boil it and make it Kraft Mac and Cheese. There really isn’t any other kind — don’t even talk to me about the microwaveable kind, which is really

a bit nasty if you ask me. This original macaroni and cheese dinner is the same blue and orange box pretty much since my childhood, and I love that. I love that the flavor has never changed.

• This is something safe and yummy to eat, and even, dare I say, some of the flavor comes from the good childhood memories of eating it. I don’t chunk up hot dogs or tuna in it
        any more — I haven’t done that since college — but it’s still a most satisfying main dish. You can’t go wrong with it. There’s a lot to be said about things on which you can always rely!

Kraft Macaroni and Cheese

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 271412111250931/k2311a1214/12.14.06