Vitaminder Power Mixer Pro  » Housewares  »
  • Now I have had drink mixes that haven't dissolved in this drink mixer, but I don't think the mixer is at fault since I couldn't get the mixes to dissolve manually either
  • I like how efficient this battery-operated drink mixer is
  • It durable and easy to clean too, so I'm happy with it
  • I would've preferred it to be quieter, but again, it's not a significant issue

• by CirclingCanvas

This is a handy drink mixer that’s real useful to have in the house. This drink mixer does a very good job of mixing powdered drink mixes so that they dissolve completely and leaving nothing but a flavorful and refreshing drink. Now I have had drink mixes that haven’t dissolved in this drink mixer, but I don’t think the mixer is at fault since I couldn’t get the mixes to dissolve manually either.

The Emergen-C Vitamin C drink mixes are the

ones I have had problems with, although it’s only with certain flavors, like the raspberry and orange drink mixes, but, for example, the lemon-lime drink mix dissolve perfectly in this drink mixer.

I like how efficient this battery-operated drink mixer is.

It works within under a minute in most cases to completely dissolve drink mixes. The downside to this is the mixer can be a little on the noisy side.

It’s not whisper quiet by any means, although nothing on the box ...

• or in the instructions claimed it to be, so I guess it’s supposed to be kind of loud. Still, the noise isn’t a big deal to me.

I like that it actually has a drinking spout on top, so I can drink right out of the mixer if I want. It’s also not that big or bulky, so that’s a plus too.

It can hold about twenty ounces of liquid and that’s enough for me. For me personally, this mixer is

great.

It’s the right size and it does a superb job mixing powdered drink mixes, except in some instances, but again I can’t even get those drink mixes to fully dissolve manually, so I don’t hold it against the mixer. It durable and easy to clean too, so I’m happy with it.

The noise that it gives off is the only reason I’m not giving it a “10″ rating. I would’ve preferred it to be quieter, but again, it’s not a significant issue.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5327051112480531/k2311a0527/5.27.10