Mupirocin Bactroban 2% 20mg/g Ointment  » Medicine  »
  • I just continued applying it until I know it will totally be gone
  • Well what can I say, I love this ointment and I highly recommend it

• by rickyet

Yahoo Messenger (required to be logged into Yahoo Messenger)

This antibacterial ointment was once prescribed to us by our family doctor when my husband caught chickenpox just about the time when he’s scheduled for a job interview in two days time. We just applied it thinly on the rashes as told by the doctor for a couple of times or three and noticeably, it dried up faster than

we expected.

Instead of waiting for at least two weeks, we were amazed to see effective results in just a week.

Although my husband missed the interview, he still felt better knowing all the discomforts will soon be gone.

It’s also the same ointment I used when both my children got these itchy red rashes multiplying on their napes ...

• and forehead (which the doctor said was due to the hot climate we have and too much exposure from the sun) which later on became watery wounds.

I applied the ointment twice that day and the next day when I checked, the wounds were not wet anymore and I could really say its effective.

I just continued applying it until

I know it will totally be gone.

Another good thing about Mupirocin is that you wont feel a pain when you apply it on the infected area even on slightly open wounds.

Well what can I say, I love this ointment and I highly recommend it!

grace says :

is bactroban (mupirocin) may be used in some insects bites?

Galega says :

If insects bites have led to bacterial infection with a wound on your skin, you can use Bctroban.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2627051112470531/k2311a0527/5.27.10