Emergen-C Vitamin C Tangerine Fizzy Drink Mix
  • It's especially delicious and refreshing when it's real cold
  • That's generally the best way to drink all the drink mixes from this company
  • When I have a glass, it's usually gone in ten minutes, and I feel good not just because I drank something that had a real, rich tangerine flavor to it, but also because I know it's a healthy drink to have had and a great alternative to the sugary-sweet and unhealthy soft drinks out there
  • It would've gotten a 10 had it given me the energy boost the box says it's supposed to give me, but I never really noticed any energy boost while drinking this stuff or after

• by CirclingCanvas

Next to the lemon-lime flavored drink mix, this is one of my favorite flavored drink mixes put out by Emergen-C. The drink is rich in tangerine taste and the drink reminds me a lot of tangerine flavored juices.

It’s especially delicious and refreshing when it’s real cold.

That’s generally the best way to drink all the drink mixes

from this company.

When I have a glass, it’s usually gone in ten minutes, and I feel good not just because I drank something that had a real, rich tangerine flavor to it, but also because I know it’s a healthy drink to have had and a great alternative to the sugary-sweet and unhealthy soft drinks out there.

The drink mix dissolves very well, unlike the orange-flavored drink mix and the raspberry-flavored drink mix also made by the company.

Neither of those drink mixes ever dissolved very well, resulting in an unpleasant sensation as I drank them.

With this drink mix though, it’s smooth and contains nothing but a lot of flavor and a lot of vitamins ...

• Emergen-C Vitamin C Tangerine Fizzy Drink Mix
      as well as nutrients.

This drink mix is loaded with vitamin’s B and C as well as over twenty nutrients as well as antioxidants too.

Although I take multivitamins, I drink this flavor along with some others made by the company too.

This way, I rarely get sick and I get the vitamins and minerals that my body

needs.

I’m real happy with this tangerine drink mix, and that’s why it gets a “9″ from me.

It’s fizzy, flavorful, healthy and refreshing.

It would’ve gotten a “10″ had it given me the energy boost the box says it’s supposed to give me, but I never really noticed any energy boost while drinking this stuff or after.

K.E. Jean-Noel says :

Emergen-C Vitamin C supplied me with a surprising burst of energy.

CirclingCanvas replies :

That’s good to hear. I never really was able to notice a spike in energy myself, but it’s possible that maybe I did and simply didn’t notice it. This is still a terrific and tasty drink mix regardless, though, and I love that it’s not only something that I can enjoy as a refreshing beverage, but also get many essential nutrients for good health, too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3427051112360531/k2311a0527/5.27.10