Emergen-C Vitamin C Tropical Fizzy Drink Mix
2.0
  • I like the more flavorful lemon-lime and tangerine flavors because I like rich drinks that taste great
  • I think I can taste some mango in this drink, but that's about it
  • This drink mix is a good supplement, although definitely not a proper replacement, even if you are already taking multivitamins
  • That helped to make the drinks a little more pleasant, and adding ice so that it was ice cold helped as well, but the weak tropical fruit flavor failed to win me over enough to consider purchasing this drink mix even every now and then

• by CirclingCanvas

This flavor of Emergen-C was too bland for my tastes. I like the more flavorful lemon-lime and tangerine flavors because I like rich drinks that taste great.

Mild drinks I’m not so fond of, and this is a mild drink to be sure.

I think I can taste some mango in this drink, but that’s about it.

There’s supposed to be kiwi, too, along with another fruit

flavor as well, but I don’t recall tasting those flavors.

I actually didn’t even want to finish all thirty packets that came in the box for eight dollars because the drinks were so mild and bland.

One thing that the drink mix is rich in is vitamins, minerals and nutrients.

Vitamins C and B are both in great abundance as are twenty-four nutrients and antioxidants too.

This drink ...

• mix is a good supplement, although definitely not a proper replacement, even if you are already taking multivitamins.

The flavor isn’t a winner though and that’s why I’ll stick with some other flavors put out by the company.

At least though the drink mix dissolved pretty well, unlike with the orange-flavored drink mix.

That helped to make the drinks a little more pleasant, and adding ice so

that it was ice cold helped as well, but the weak tropical fruit flavor failed to win me over enough to consider purchasing this drink mix even every now and then.

The mild flavor is the reason the drink mix only gets a “4″ rating from me.

It’s certainly a healthy drink with a fizzy kick to it, but it’s definitely not a tasty drink that’s easy to gulp down.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3427051112350531/k2311a0527/5.27.10