Eskinol Ice Pore Therapy Facial Toner  » Cosmetics  »
  • The reason why I decided to buy a second bottle of Eskinol Ice Pore Therapy Facial Toner is that I have noticed some good changes it brought to my face
  • Another thing that I like about this product is that it’s so cool to the face
  • I enjoy applying it because it’s so relaxing and I take my time doing it
  • So far, this is the best toner that I have tried but I’m still searching for the best one that could really make my pores less visible

• by ocblair

This is my second bottle of Eskinol Skin Therapy Ice Poretherapy Facial Toner but I don’t see any changes on my pores yet.

It claims to “instantly minimize pore size” which you can see written right in front on the bottom part of the bottle.

I have large visible pores on my face and I have

tried almost all the so-called pore minimizing products but none of them have already worked on me. The reason why I decided to buy a second bottle of Eskinol Ice Pore Therapy Facial Toner is that I have noticed some good changes it brought to my face. I use it twice a ...

• day, and after a week of using it, it made my face smoother and supple. Other toners that I have tried did not have these good effects on my face that’s why I’m sticking to it. Another thing that I like about this product is that it’s so cool to the face.
        The white beads that melts on the cotton balls are cool on the face. I enjoy applying it because it’s so relaxing and I take my time doing it. So far, this is the best toner that I have tried but I’m still searching for the best one that could really make my pores less visible.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 3127051112230531/k2311a0527/5.27.10