Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy Milk Chocolate Frosting
  • I love pure chocolate, the really good, rich, thick, yummy, deliriously chocolaty chocolate
  • I consider that a good thing because it keeps a can of partially used frosting very fresh
  • So, in my opinion, you can't go wrong with Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy Milk Chocolate frosting

• by Orrymain

Betty Crocker has a bunch of different frostings. As the years have passed, they’ve added not only new flavors, but some ‘x’ factor that gives some flavors a different edge. For me, though, I’m very partial to their Rich & Creamy line which delivers a taste better than anything else. This review is specifically geared towards Betty Crocker Rich &

Creamy Milk Chocolate Frosting.

There are shades of the chocolate flavor, but the basic one, milk chocolate, is the granddaddy of them all. I love pure chocolate, the really good, rich, thick, yummy, deliriously chocolaty chocolate. Betty Crocker uses Hershey’s Dutch cocoa to make their frosting, and that’s excellent. I’m not sure it’s as A+ as pure milk chocolate because I’m ...

• not that well versed on the difference, but what I do know is that it’s not some of that fake chocolate that turns a stomach sour.

I love this chocolate frosting. The cover is very secure; sometimes too secure in that it can take some force to open. I consider that a good thing because it keeps a can of partially used

frosting very fresh. It spreads on well and enhances any cake that I choose to use it on.

In fact, sometimes, I buy this product and just use it to satisfy my chocolate cravings, a teaspoon at a time. It works, and it is very satisfying.

So, in my opinion, you can’t go wrong with Betty Crocker Rich & Creamy Milk Chocolate frosting.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2727051111650431/k2311a0527/5.27.10