Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Milk Chocolate Frosting
  • What is interesting to me is that most recently I used this brand right after using Betty Crockers Rich & Creamy Milk Chocolate Frosting
  • I noticed that Pillsbury follows up it's 'milk chocolate' label with the word, “flavor”
  • In taste, though, I believe that Betty Crocker is a ton better

• by Orrymain

Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Milk Chocolate Frosting is a brand and variety I tend to buy from time to time. So often, cake mixes and frostings are too expensive, so I tend to buy a brand when its on sale. What is interesting to me is that most recently I used this brand right

after using Betty Crockers Rich & Creamy Milk Chocolate Frosting. I almost feel like it’s a taste test.

I noticed that Pillsbury follows up it’s ‘milk chocolate’ label with the word, “flavor”. Now that makes a huge difference. Having had Betty Crocker’s so recently, I really taste a difference between the two.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2727051111640431/k2311a0527/5.27.10