Christian Dior Poison eau de toilette perfume
  • It's the perfect size to hold in your hand, and I love the purple color of the bottle with the clear top
  • It's also a spray, which I prefer when possible
  • I've never had an issue like this one before where I couldn't adequately control the spray release
  • It has an edge to it that I don't like so much

• by Orrymain

For me, there are some definite pluses and minuses to using Christian Dior Poison eau de toilette. I’m going to start with the bottle. I love it. It’s the perfect size to hold in your hand, and I love the purple color of the bottle with the clear top. It’s also a spray, which I prefer when possible.

However, I’ve had a run of bad luck with

this spray. Too much comes out, and I’ve simply unable to get it not to overdose. Worse, once it zaps onto my wrist, it just runs down. I’ve never had an issue like this one before where I couldn’t adequately control the spray release. Whether or not that’s how it always is or if I have some defective bottle, I don’t know, but I do know ...

• that it’s annoying.

The fragrance is very strong, almost too much so. Maybe it’s the hint of wild berries that are a part of it. I can’t really hone in on it; might be orange blossom or grape that I’m reacting to when it’s applied.Whatever the case, I find it to be a little overpowering, which comes in handy if you’re trying to mask odors. However, perfume isn’t

to mask, it’s too enhance.

This is a super expensive perfume, and I don’t quite like it as much as I probably should. It has an edge to it that I don’t like so much. It does, however, last a long time. In fact, it’s good for overnight. That’s why I would say, in part, that it’s more for nighttime events than a day at the office.

Christian Dior Poison eau de toilette perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5627051111610431/k2311a0527/5.27.10