Victoria’s Vanilla perfume  » Perfume  »
  • I've used her products for a couple of decades now, and I still think they are the best
  • I'm actually not a big makeup wearer, but I have my stages where I enjoy it
  • One of the products I've long enjoyed is Victoria's Vanilla perfume
  • I love sprays and have always found them preferable to other application types

• by Orrymain

I just adore cosmetics by Victoria Jackson. I’ve used her products for a couple of decades now, and I still think they are the best. I’m actually not a big makeup wearer, but I have my stages where I enjoy it. Since the first day I saw her infomercial back in the 80’s, her brand was the one I wanted. One of the products

I’ve long enjoyed is Victoria’s Vanilla perfume.

I remember the first bottle I bought. It came in a black envelope. When you opened it, the perfume bottle was wrapped in black tissue. The packaging gave it a bit of mystique. The bottle size was 1.6 fl. oz and was actually very simple, yet refined,. I always loved the fancy crystal like top that you ...

• pull off to review the spray. I love sprays and have always found them preferable to other application types.

The vanilla is just heavenly. What a wonderful aroma. It just wakes me up and makes me smile. It’s definitely a feminine fragrance. You do need to be careful about how much you put on, especially with a spray. What I love just squirting the

perfume on, hold that finger down too long and you’re on vanilla overdose. You can overpower yourself and anyone you come in contact with. Master the spray, though, and you have a great smelling scent that will last through the day.

Victoria Jackson makes great products. Victoria’s Vanilla isn’t my favorite perfume, but it’s in my top seven or so. I always consider it a treat to wear.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 5627051111600431/k2311a0527/5.27.10