Orville Redenbacher’s Gourmet Popping Corn - Cheddar Cheese  » Food  »
  • However, I had a chance to try their new Cheddar Cheese variety and decided to give it a shot

• by Orrymain

I really do love Orville Redenbacher’s Gourmet Popping Corn, but I’ve rarely tried any of the various flavors except for butter flavors. However, I had a chance to try their new Cheddar Cheese variety and decided to give it a shot.

I was actually surprised how

much I liked Orville Redenbacher’s Gourmet Popping Corn in the cheddar cheese flavor. The first positive thing was that I didn’t have to do anything extra. I don’t want to have to mix or heat separate bags like some flavors require. This was all in one, so I only had to microwave one bag.

At first, I didn’t think the bag was going to inflate properly. I’ve had issues with this brand’s bags popping successfully, but actually, it finally got there and even though it looked under inflated, it ...

• Orville Redenbacher's Gourmet Popping Corn - Cheddar Cheese
      had popped a majority of the kernels.

The popcorn was well mixed with the cheddar cheese. Every bite was properly flavored, and it wasn’t extra greasy, gooey, or gummy, or anything yucky, either. I had been concerned that I’d end up with a piece only

partially flavored and then again just thick with cheddar cheese, but that didn’t happen. It was nice and even.

The taste was great. I loved the cheese on the popcorn. I just might have to buy this again for a change of pace. It was delicious.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 2727051111580431/k2311a0527/5.27.10