Star Trek: Catspaw TV Show  » TV  »
2.5
  • I like them best in the few seconds where we see their character in their true form

• by Orrymain

I just do not like or enjoy Star Trek: Catspaw. I never have. It is one very weird show and it’s never ever drawn me in. I’ve still watched it many times (even the worst Star Trek beats out most of what was TV competition), but it’s annoying.

Capspaw is all about witches and wizardry, and

I guess I’m not quite as much into that world as others. Kirk, Spock, and McCoy end up on a planet with lots of fog and mist. They have no communication with the Enterprise and find themselves dealing with a couple of strange characters, including a black cat. I suppose this is the Halloween ...

• outing for the series. They do make a lot of references to Halloween, and in fact, the original air date for Catspaw was October 27, 1967.

Antoinette Bower and Theo Marcuse are the two main guest stars, and I just don’t see the magic here. I like them best in the few seconds where we see

their character in their true form.

For me, this show was a bust. I like the bits of it that are on blooper reels the best and that’s what I tend to think of when I watch. So, on to the next and much better episode of Star Trek, because Catspaw just isn’t my cup of tea.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in May, 2010. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 1027051111110331/k2311a0527/5.27.10