2007 Chrysler Sebring  » Cars  »
  • I am a young woman and I like this even better then the Mustang I test drove recently

• by Candice
      When I saw the new pictures of the 2007 Chrysler Sebring a few months back I could not wait to test drive. I got my wish last week when my husband pulled up in a new shiny blue Sebring

for me to take for a ride. I loved it! Not only is the quality brimming with Mercedes influence it came with alot of bells as whistles for under 20,000! I have looked at rival automakers and I can tell you the feeling of the doors as you open and close are even more heavy duty then the competition’s sedans. The back seat has lots of room! I was very surprised at the amount of leg and head ...

• 2007 Chrysler Sebring
      room. I feel this car is even alittle sporty in the styling and drive. I am a young woman and I like this even better then the Mustang I test drove recently! This is alot and I mean alot
      of car for the money. It rides well,handles very easy and has great styling!!! We will be headed to the lot for a purchase of a new 2007 Sebring as soon as Uncle Sam gives back our money at January!

Alex says :

In my opinion this car could be perfect for a family. Considering that this model is from 2007 the price is really good. Maybe it lacks on the tecnological side.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in December, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 91412111050931/k2311a1214/12.14.06